Friday, August 22, 2008

Villainy

I'm not sure it's okay for Aubrey to use the phrase "chillin' like a
villain." I mean, what's next? "I was hangin' wit' me and my thugs"? Anyways, "villainy" is exclusively the property of individuals with curly moustaches (or zig-zaggy moustaches, like Wario), cowboys wearing black hats, and Canadian landlords tying beautiful young women to the railroad tracks:

"You must pay the rent!"
"I cannot pay the rent!"

However, the following phrases would clearly be acceptable:

I'm in Italy...

"Relaxing like a white person,"
"Fighting off Ninjas"
"Fighting off Pirates"
"Watching the Ninjas fight off the Pirates"
"Watching the Pirates fight off the Ninjas"
"Making fun of Silvio Berlusconi"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not a comment about Italians, but about my pimpin' state of mind.

I'm:

Chillin' like a villAIN!
Chillin like a villain on some mad peniciilan
Chillin' like Bob Dylan
Chillaxin
Just kickin' it
rollin' wit da homies
Makin' it rain!

a:yeah, I smell you