Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stuck between Apple and Google

I'm currently in the process of uploading a full set of pictures (pretty
full, anyways) to my web site at CU:

http://sobek.colorado.edu/~wrightgd

Once you're there, click on "My Life Outside," then "Guatemala '08"

You can also link to it from clicking on my profile in the sidebar, then
clicking on "My Web Page," or "Mi Página Web" if you're in a
Spanish-speaking place.

Not sure what it will say if you're Maureen, though.

This is taking so long that I'm thinking of switching to Picasa from
iWeb for showing off pictures, like Boz has done. But then I would be
taking another step into the Google zone.

Think today will be my trip out to Cantel, a factory town outside of
Xela (Quetzaltenango), to try for another interview or two.

No comments: