Saturday, February 14, 2009

In Huaraz

Though I don't suspect that many of you are exactly sitting on the edge of your chairs, hitting the "reload" button on the browser to see if I've gotten a new blog posting up, I feel like I've been too lazy recently. Or, more precisely, I guess I just haven't felt like I've had much of interest to say.

Though I'm dog-tired here tonight, after taking a night bus last night, I wanted to post and let you all know that I'm in Huaraz, Peru, and ready to head out to the district of Carhuaz to start my interviews again (finally!)

Huaraz is a welcome change from Lima, as it's rainy, cool, and comfortable. Also, there's a place here that sells Belgian waffles.

I'll keep you all posted when I come up with something interesting to write about. I'll get some pictures up, too, when I can take some good ones.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Next to my sister..your Wife I'm your biggest fan. I try to read your blog when i can. Take care we'll see you when we see you. Keep the updates a flowing. Have to say i like the Taco bell post.DL