Monday, November 24, 2008

Sometimes they're got the culinary thing down...

First of, I don't understand why you can't yogurt for drinking in the
states. The stuff is excellent. (Bill S. Preston, Esq.)

And popped Quinoa cereal. By god, if they've got anything due for
export to the United States, it's that stuff! Just like rice crispies,
but bigger puffs and more nutritious.

On an only tangentially related note, I wanted to mention that I saw a
whole truck (not a pickup, but a truck with a 15 or 20 foot bed and 6'
stake sides) entirely filled with cattle heads and hooves. It was
awesome. I've seen cow heads in the streets and in the markets before,
but never in such quantity! Just like seeing a truck full of green
bananas, except better, at least for the adolescent boys among us that
look like 31 year-olds.

There was also blood dripping out of the truck onto the ground in
pools. It ruled.

Then I came home and had this really good sausage and noodle dish.
Mmm. Salty.

No comments: