Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blogging Again?


So, I haven't been blogging in quite a while.  It really has been since my fieldwork (in 2009) that I last blogged consistently.  Somehow seems like, between facebook and twitter and between the pressures of day to day life (and to top it all off, the fact that I seem to have much less to say that I think is interesting), it sort of went by the wayside.

So I'm going to give this a stab here, and perhaps I'll stick to it.

If you're reading this on facebook, by the way (the blog and facebook are linked), you can get to the actual blog at http://moustachewax.blogspot.com.  Note that moustache has an o.  As I always write, a "mustache" is what Hitler had.  A "moustache" is what Mexican Revolutionary Emiliano Zapata had.  And of course, a "moustachio" is what Victor Emmanuel, King of Italy had.  That dude had some badass facial hair.

If I post any pictures on the blog, it may not be possible to see them on facebook...

No comments: