Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ranting and raving...

...is not what I'm doing now (or am about to do), but what I sat through
about an hour ago. I was supposed to interview one of the members of
the municipal council, but the municipal lawyer forgot to tell them that
I was coming, so instead, I got to listen to the lawyer rant about
Cousin Evo for about 45 minutes. I love listening to people tell me how
well treated the indigenous folks were before Evo came around. Really.
Love it.

So I went out for fried chicken after.

Okay, I didn't actually go to fried chicken to cleanse myself of the
ranting and raving. I got chicken because I couldn't find any other
restaurant open in this town. I did find a place, though, where you
could get really good baked goods, but I wanted ice cream, so I got some
coconut ice cream on a stick.

It's not Carhuaz, but it'll do.

No comments: