Thursday, June 4, 2009

My apologies...

...dear reader, for the crazy order of the last couple of posts. I accumulated a number of blog postings when I was in Sorata, and rather than dump them on y'all all at once, I post-dated a couple of them, to put them up one day at a time.

I messed up, though, in that my first entry went up last. So if you were confused, it's my fault.

In other news, the Sorata posts will be going up for another couple of days (check out the pictures, by the way), but I'm in Cochabamba. A nice city, although I don't quite get why Krister likes it so much.

Think I may be here for another day or so, but I can't stay too long--need to head on to Santa Cruz and my next case study site.

For the moment, I think I'm going to head out and get something to eat. Maybe some of Eli's famous New York style pizza?

No comments: